About Classic Leather Furniture
• Classic Leather Inc. founded in 1966 by Thomas H. Shores Sr. in Hickory, NC
• Oldest Leather Upholstery Specialist in the United States
• Family (Tommy Shores Jr.-CEO & President) and Employee-Owned and Operated
• Vertically Integrated Manufacturer-We own/operate our frame manufacturing shop, cushioning fabrication, leather marking/cutting/sewing operations, and upholstering processes.
• Over 280 Skilled Craftspeople and Artisans based in our Hickory, NC operations-most craftspeople are 2nd and 3rd generation from this region.
• Over 600 Style Options, 200 Leathers, and 250 Fabrics to select from.
Crafted With Pride In The United States
Using time-honored techniques coupled with the latest technology, our craftspeople build each piece by hand to yourspecifications. Every piece of Classic Leather bears the signature of its owner. And it is all made right here in the United States so that we may personally guarantee your satisfaction.
Classic Leather is a member of the Sustainable Furniture Council. The SFC is a non-profit balanced coalition of industry players committed to promoting sustanable practices within the home furnishings industry and raising awareness among consumers and buyers. We believe that these practices are critical for maintaining a healthy balance between enviromental conservation, social equity, and econnomic development.