North Carolina Furniture Shops
Buyers Directory For Discount NC Furniture - Factory Direct NC Furniture
Schnadig Furniture Dealers / NC Schnadig Furniture Stores
Authorized Schnadig Furniture Dealers
A globally integrated and trusted home furnishings resource known for our creativity and value - that's the mission of Schnadig Furniture Company and their promise to ever customer. Schnadig takes a fresh perspective on design, with a keen sense of fashion that is redefining the high end by setting new standards of quality and value. Our five distinctive portfolios - Schnadig, Schnadig HOME, Compositions, LAUREN-Ralph Lauren and Caracole - comprise uniquely creative collections for every room of the home. Schnadig Furniture designers travel the world to bring you trend-setting designs, the most stylish fabrics, the finest accents and finishes, and the special features you need and want in your furniture.
With a proud heritage that can be traced back to 1880, Schnadig Furniture Corp. has long stood for well designed, well made furniture. In 2009, we became a wholly owned subsidiary of Markor International Furniture Co., Ltd., a world class furniture manufacturing and retail store operation based in China, with 10 modern manufacturing plants and a state-of-the-art global distribution center. As a vertically integrated company, we are now able to offer a surprising mix of styling, special designer details, modern day comfort and exquisite craftsmanship normally only found in the most expensive furniture. For these reasons and more, Schnadig Furniture truly is In a Class of its Own.
||LIMITED UPHOLSTERY AND CASEGOODS WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to Schnadig ® International Corporation case goods and upholstered furniture products that have been purchased from a factory-authorized dealer. Re-upholstering the frames
voids all warranties due to the possibility that the internal structure could be compromised during the recovering process. Natural variations in color, texture, physical distressing and other inherent features of
wood furniture manufacturing, as well as material characteristics are not to be considered defects.
This warranty is the only warranty provided by Schnadig ® International Corporation. The warranties and remedies set forth herein are exclusive, and are in lieu of all other warranties and remedies, whether
statutory, expressed or implied. No employee, representative, agent, dealer or any other person has the authority to assume or incur on behalf of Schnadig ® International Corporation any obligation or liability
in place of, or addition to this warranty.
1. This warranty is voided if the product is modified or altered in any way after shipment from Schnadig ® International Corporation.
2. This warranty is voided if any aftermarket protective treatments are applied to the product after the original factory packing has been opened.
3. Schnadig ® International Corporation reserves the right to modify the product from its original form shown on showroom floors or in catalogs. Such modifications are not considered defects under this
4. Freight or handling damages are not considered defects under this warranty. Such claims should be filed with the freight carrier.
5. This warranty applies under conditions of normal residential usage. It does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, abuse or misuse – including but not limited to inadequate or
improper maintenance, exposure to water, salt air, chemicals, accidents, any use for which the product was not designed, or commercial use (including rental, business, commercial, institutional or any
non-residential use), nor does it cover ordinary wear-and-tear.
6. Because of the natural materials used in the manufacturing process, and the fact that the product is generally handmade, minor variations will occur from piece to piece. These are not considered
defects under this warranty.
7. Stone and marble contain vein-lines, hairline fissures, pores and color variations that are natural characteristics and are not considered defects under this warranty. Because stone is porous, spills allowed
to seep in may not be able to be removed. Use coasters or a tablecloth to protect from spills or sweat rings. Wipe any spills immediately.
8. Full-grain leather is a natural product. The wrinkles, skin folds and scars are authentic and a natural part of the leather. These characteristics enhance the beauty and quality of the hides and are not
considered defects. For daily dustings, use dry, clean, cotton cloths.
9. Sunlight will cause wood, finishing materials, and fabrics to change color – these changes are not considered defects under this warranty.
10. Extremes in temperature and humidity can cause both wood and finishing materials to shrink, swell, warp, split, and glue seams to fail. These damages are not considered defects under this warranty.
11. Rubber lamp bases, lamp cords and some types of plastic materials may soften and injure the finish if left in direct contact with the furniture for an extended period of time. Such damage is not
considered a defect under this warranty. To avoid this, place a piece of felt or leather under these materials where they contact the furniture.
12. Direct contact with petrochemical products, (nail polish remover, alcohol, etc.) will damage the finish – such damage is not considered a defect under this warranty. Wipe up any spills or dampness on
your furniture immediately. Use a clean cloth and wipe with the grain of the wood. First, wipe with a soft cloth dipped in a mild soap and water solution and wrung out; wipe again with a second clean
cloth; then dry thoroughly with a third cloth.
13. Woven materials, including but not limited to wicker, sea grass, and other similar materials are comprised of individual strands that can move, causing unfinished areas to show under the strands or the
finish to slightly peel where it bridges between strands. These characteristics are not considered defects under this warranty. Clean the frames of your natural fiber furniture by dusting or vacuuming;
sponge spills with mild soap and water, rinse and wipe dry.
14. High quality fabrics and trims are used on throw pillows to create loose looped fringe. At times some of the threads of the fringe may come loose and hang longer than the rest of the fringe. This is not
a defect under this warranty. Simply trim the long threads to match the rest of the fringe. Trimming will not cause any issues with the fringe and will still give the luxurious look of loose looped fringe.
15. Schnadig ® products are not designed for outdoor use. There may be images in catalogs that showcase items in an outdoor setting. This is for creative purposes only, and not an indication that the product
is suitable for outdoor use. Damage due to exposure to outdoor elements is not considered a defect under this warranty.
16. Neither this nor any other warranty, express or implied, is offered by Schnadig ® International Corporation for any electrical devices, including but not limited to lighting fixtures, surge protectors, or
computer, electronic or multi-media management devices that may be included with your Schnadig ® International Corporation product.
CASE GOODS PRODUCTS - Specific Provisions
Case Goods – Limited One (1) Year Warranty
Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, Schnadig ® International Corporation warrants the products covered by this warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a term of
one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
UPHOLSTERED PRODUCTS - Specific Provisions
Frame – Limited Five (5) Year Warranty
Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, the upholstery frame is warranted by Schnadig ® International Corporation against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years to
the original purchaser, as long as it remains upholstered in the original fabric or leather, and is used under normal wear and normal conditions.
Spring System – Limited Five (5) Year Warranty
Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, the spring system in the upholstery frame is warranted by Schnadig ® International Corporation against defects in materials and workmanship for a period
of five (5) years to the original purchaser, as long as it remains upholstered in the original fabric or leather, and is used under normal wear and normal conditions.
Cushions – Limited One (1) Year Warranty
Schnadig ® International Corporation uses premium high-resiliency cushioning materials in its four types of cushion construction. These include a very structured standard poly-fiber cushion; high-feather
content with a soft relaxed down cushion; medium-feather content with a relaxed top and more structured cushion, and a springdown cushion with a structured feather top and inner coil spring support.
Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, cushions are warranted by Schnadig ® International Corporation against the abnormal loss of resiliency for one (1) year from the date of purchase by
the original purchaser, as long as the cushion is used under normal wear and normal conditions. Abnormal wear and loss of resiliency should not be confused with flattening of the foam and fibers, which are
considered normal wear and are not considered defects under this warranty.
Fabric and Leather – Limited One (1) Year Warranty
Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, fabric and leather coverings, (excluding customer’s own material), are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for one (1) year from the date of
purchase by the original purchaser against seam slippage, mis-weaves, breakdown, shrinkage, loss of nap, and dye transfer as long as the upholstered furniture is used under normal wear and normal conditions.
1. All claims for warranty service must be made in writing, accompanied by your name, address, phone number, your original proof of purchase (original dated sales receipt), appropriate documentation
confirming date of delivery and a brief description of the defect within thirty days after discovery of defect within the limited warranty period.
2. In order to determine if a defect exists and how to best arrange repair, replacement or allowance, Schnadig ® International Corporation may require photographs of the defect or a personal inspection
by a Schnadig ® International Corporation representative.
3. Claims must be made through the dealer where the furniture was originally purchased. If the original dealer is not accessible, please contact Schnadig ® International Corporation directly at 4200 Tudor
Lane, Greensboro, NC 27410, Attn: Customer Service. Or by phone 800.468.8730, fax 800.848.8930
4. Schnadig ® International Corporation will not be responsible for transportation, shipping or packing charges without prior written approval by a Schnadig ® Customer Services Manager.
Elegant, yet approachable style. Our heritage portfolio delivers affordable comfort, with a touch of flair. For the living room, dining room or bedroom, Schnadig International offers an incredible range of items to choose from. More than two dozen uniquely inspired collections await your browsing eye. Choose one to begin and enjoy.
Schnadig Home Collections
Carefully crafted, masterfully edited. Our Schnadig Home portfolio offers a style that instantly feels comfortably at home. Consider case goods that make subtle, yet bold statements. Upholstery that celebrates a blend of influences, colors and textures. Designed for the whole home, browse by room, see all items by type or fall in love with one of our three Schnadig Home collections: American Kaleidoscope, Coast to Canyon, Louis Philippe
Opulent and eclectic. Wonderfully curvaceous. Our Compositions portfolio combines warm wood, rich fabrics and neutral accents. A Compositions chair, sofa or occasional table is perfect for just about any location in the home. Browse by item type or begin with a collection. With names like "Degas," "St. Croix," and "Venice," whichever collection you choose is sure to delight.
Shop For Schnadig Furniture Deals at NC Furniture Shops
Click Here To View The Manufacturer's Website